ZIPP EXPRESS FOR ALL YOUR MISSOURI COURIER SERVICES.
Zipp Express realizes that your company is unique. When it comes to courier and delivery services, we can tailor our services to your unique business needs and schedule. We offer a wide range of delivery service options and can design a service program just for you.
Truck Delivery Services
Zipp Express will meet your every need. We service a 150-air mile radius of STL and hold 48-state authority for expedited runs. Zipp Express drivers are TSA compliant and hazardous material certified. Our state of the art technology offers real time tracking, signature capture and POD notification by email.
Courier Delivery Services
Zipp Express uses dedicated vehicles to deliver your important items. From small envelopes, to larger packages, Zipp Express in St. Louis gets it where it needs to be. We offer various options for delivery service, including rush courier service, 3-hour and next day, along with scheduled daily, weekly, and monthly delivery service.
Zipp Express’s centrally located warehouse offers 40,000 square feet of space to service cargo coming in and out of St. Louis Lambert airport or being trucked from various places around the United States. Our warehouse facilities offer a climate controlled environment, 8 dock doors with levelers and a drive-in ramp for ease in loading and unloading. In addition, our warehouse offers state of the art security features as well as a 2,000-foot caged area for valuable items.
Zipp Express offers specialized delivery service options for your convenience. You can schedule your delivery requests online and follow the tracking in real time. Our specialized delivery service options include seasonal delivery, distribution services, team services, after-hours, and asset recovery.
Zipp Express Missouri Trucking Services
- Direct Dock-High Service
Your order will be delivered directly to the customer.
- Standard Dock-High Service
Your order will be delivered within 4 hours of being placed.
- Long Distance Dock-High Service
Your order will be delivered anywhere it needs to go in the contiguous United States.
- Direct Dock-High Service
Zipp Express offers Direct, Standard, and Long-Distance delivery services, available with a 48’ or 53’ air ride van. Lift gate is optional.
Direct, Standard, and Long-Distance options available.
- Power Only
Tractors are available hourly or by the load to pull your existing trailers.
- Next Day
LTL service available for next day delivery in our main coverage area. We service main corridors in the St. Louis area, daily.
- Next Day
- I-70 West
- I-55/Hwy 61 South
- I-55 North
- I-44 West
- I-64/I-57 South
- Hwy 61 North
LTL service is available for 2nd day delivery service in our extended area of coverage.
Zipp Express St. Louis Courier Services
- Direct Delivery Service
Your order is picked up and delivered directly to your destination.
Place your order and it is guaranteed to be delivered in 90 minutes or less.
Your order will be completed within 3 hours. This delivery service is available Monday-Friday from 7 am to 3 pm.
- Same Day Service
Place your order by noon Monday-Friday and it will be delivered by 4 pm the same day.
- Van and Covered Truck Delivery Service
You can choose the same delivery time options as above, pay a small surcharge, and have your larger items delivered with ease. (up to 2,000 lbs.)
- Expedited Service
We offer exclusive use vehicles anywhere in the contiguous United States, around the clock so that your time sensitive deliveries will get to where they need to be, when they need to be there.
Zipp Express St. Louis Missouri Warehouse
- 40,000 square feet
- Climate controlled
- 25 feet ceilings and 40 fee spaced columns
- Security system-motion activated cameras and sensors monitored by live internet feed
- 2,000 feet caged area for high value items with card swipe access
- Centrally located close to main interstates and airport
- 8 dock doors with levelers
- Drive-in ramp for rapid loading
Zipp Express St. Louis, MO Specialty & White Glove
- Online real-time order processing and dispatch with email notification.
- Scheduled Routes- daily, weekly, monthly delivery service scheduled routes available.
- Seasonal Deliveries- this courier service is available for when you need extra help with getting your packages delivered on time.
- Medical Deliveries- professional delivery teams available for hospital, nursing homes, or residential care facilities for equipment or supplies.
- Distribution Service- Zipp Express professionals can help you with sorting or distribution deliveries.
- Team Delivery Service- a team of experienced professionals are available to help you with larger commercial project delivery.
- Inside Delivery- deliver or pick up inside commercial buildings such as malls or hospitals, with service for debris removal, unpacking or repacking supplies.
- Asset Recovery- Secure asset recovery services available for inventory match, repacking, transporting, or destruction.
- After-Hours Services- Zipp Express operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. If you need it shipped, we can get it there. On-time, every time, no matter what day or hour.
Zipp Express Certified To Ensure Safe Handling Of All Deliveries
Along with our expert delivery services, Zipp Express drivers, warehouse employees and key personnel are all TSA compliant certified to ensure the safe handling of all cargo and air freight delivery. Hazardous Waste Drivers are also available upon request. Contact us today for more information on how Zipp Express can help you with delivery services on-time, every time.