ZIPP EXPRESS: LOCAL TRANSPORT SERVICES
Zipp Express is locally owned and operated. When you entrust us with your freight, you are being served by people who are devoted to the success of St. Louis and surrounding communities. Our know-how combined with 30+ years of experience and the best modern technology cannot be beat!
With all of this under one roof, why look anywhere else?
Give us a call or email us for more information!
Ready! Set! Go!
Full fleet of dedicated trucks
Service within a 150-mile radius available
Professional, Experienced Drivers
Available 24/7/365 days a Year
Even easier state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology for your freight
On time—Every time!
Shipping Partners with several major national companies
Short and long-term storage available
Caged secure storage
Easy access from I-70
Cross Docking for quick, smooth freight transfer Liftgate-ready
Cartage services to within a 150-mile radius
Local Drivers know routes
TSA certified drivers
Located just minutes from Lambert International Airport
Easy air-freight pick up and drop off!
LTL services available within 150-mile radius of St. Louis
Easily combined with other services such as:
white glove services
REQUEST A QUOTE
Zipp Express Missouri Trucking Services
- Direct Dock-High Service
Your order will be delivered directly to the customer.
- Standard Dock-High Service
Your order will be delivered within 4 hours of being placed.
- Long Distance Dock-High Service
Your order will be delivered anywhere it needs to go in the contiguous United States.
- Direct Dock-High Service
Zipp Express offers Direct, Standard, and Long-Distance delivery services, available with a 48’ or 53’ air ride van. Lift gate is optional.
Direct, Standard, and Long-Distance options available.
- Power Only
Tractors are available hourly or by the load to pull your existing trailers.
- Next Day
LTL service available for next day delivery in our main coverage area. We service main corridors in the St. Louis area, daily.
- Next Day
- I-70 West
- I-55/Hwy 61 South
- I-55 North
- I-44 West
- I-64/I-57 South
- Hwy 61 North
LTL service is available for 2nd day delivery service in our extended area of coverage.
Zipp Express St. Louis Courier Services
- Direct Delivery Service
Your order is picked up and delivered directly to your destination.
Place your order and it is guaranteed to be delivered in 90 minutes or less.
Your order will be completed within 3 hours. This delivery service is available Monday-Friday from 7 am to 3 pm.
- Same Day Service
Place your order by noon Monday-Friday and it will be delivered by 4 pm the same day.
- Van and Covered Truck Delivery Service
You can choose the same delivery time options as above, pay a small surcharge, and have your larger items delivered with ease. (up to 2,000 lbs.)
- Expedited Service
We offer exclusive use vehicles anywhere in the contiguous United States, around the clock so that your time sensitive deliveries will get to where they need to be, when they need to be there.
Zipp Express St. Louis Missouri Warehouse
- 40,000 square feet
- Climate controlled
- 25 feet ceilings and 40 fee spaced columns
- Security system-motion activated cameras and sensors monitored by live internet feed
- 2,000 feet caged area for high value items with card swipe access
- Centrally located close to main interstates and airport
- 8 dock doors with levelers
- Drive-in ramp for rapid loading
Zipp Express St. Louis, MO Specialty & White Glove
- Online real-time order processing and dispatch with email notification.
- Scheduled Routes- daily, weekly, monthly delivery service scheduled routes available.
- Seasonal Deliveries- this courier service is available for when you need extra help with getting your packages delivered on time.
- Medical Deliveries- professional delivery teams available for hospital, nursing homes, or residential care facilities for equipment or supplies.
- Distribution Service- Zipp Express professionals can help you with sorting or distribution deliveries.
- Team Delivery Service- a team of experienced professionals are available to help you with larger commercial project delivery.
- Inside Delivery- deliver or pick up inside commercial buildings such as malls or hospitals, with service for debris removal, unpacking or repacking supplies.
- Asset Recovery- Secure asset recovery services available for inventory match, repacking, transporting, or destruction.
- After-Hours Services- Zipp Express operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. If you need it shipped, we can get it there. On-time, every time, no matter what day or hour.
Zipp Express Certified To Ensure Safe Handling Of All Deliveries
Along with our expert delivery services, Zipp Express drivers, warehouse employees and key personnel are all TSA compliant certified to ensure the safe handling of all cargo and air freight delivery. Hazardous Waste Drivers are also available upon request. Contact us today for more information on how Zipp Express can help you with delivery services on-time, every time.